Aged Care Transition & Advisory Specialists
Heather Hill Pathways walks you through the aged care maze identifying your care requirements, eligibility for aged care services and benefits, and tailoring a solution to you and your family.
We provide objective, impartial and timely solutions, whether you are looking for an urgent transition into an aged care facility or assistance to stay at home longer.
Our team of integrated professionals includes Registered Nurses, Lawyers, Financial Advisors, Counsellors, Mediators and Home Transition Specialists.
We help you and your family make informed decisions about your care options, based on up-to-date information:
- identify and access in-home nursing care options
- find the right residential aged care facility
- access carer support and training
- plan financial strategies to minimise care costs, maximise Centrelink entitlements and negotiate your bond
- prepare legal matters (such as enduring powers of attorney, wills and advance health directives)
- manage the emotional strain associated with extended care-giving and loves ones suffering from dementia
- resolve family disputes around aged care.
Impartial and Independent Placement Advice
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
Here are 6 key differences that make Heather Hill Pathways the best choice for you and your family.
1. We provide completely impartial & independent placement advice
2. We are partnered with the best aged care industry professionals
3. We do not receive referral fees, we select our Pathways Partners solely on their expertise
4. We have inside information on nurse ratios & care levels at hundreds of facilities
5. You will have a dedicated Registered Nurse manage your service from start to finish
6. We don't charge ongoing membership fees for services that you won't ever need
Peace of Mind for You & Your Loved Ones
Qld Family-Owned & Operated Company
OUR EXPERT TEAM
Heather Hill Pathways brings together the best Aged Care Professionals in their field, in one easy place. They include a select group of nursing, legal, financial, counselling, mediation and home transition experts, to make your transition experience stress free and seamless, for both you and your family.